Teacher's day
Saturday, 1 September 2012
(continued from previous)
This morning I decided to sms my teachers to wish them a Happy Teacher's Day. I smsed 3 teachers (cos I only have their numbers), Mr Choy, Mr Loh and Mr Ng. Surprisingly, Mr Loh and Mr Choy replied me and I had a short, pleasant sms chat with both of them :)
After reading my friends' blogs, plus having rejected a CO gathering dinner invitation at BH's house cos of the UOC Bash at Zouk tonight, I find that our VJ cliques are breaking up.
Class clique: Nan's in HK uni, Xinan's going to Warwick soon, CY's in NUS, Jas' in SMU, LeQin's in Cambridge and I'm in NTU. All different schools :(
VJCO: Guys are stuck in NS and many have stopped going for outings. Girls are now busy mugging in uni.
There's just no opportunity for us to meet. I love my new uni life, but I would never dream of throwing away my old VJ life. I really miss VJC
This morning I decided to sms my teachers to wish them a Happy Teacher's Day. I smsed 3 teachers (cos I only have their numbers), Mr Choy, Mr Loh and Mr Ng. Surprisingly, Mr Loh and Mr Choy replied me and I had a short, pleasant sms chat with both of them :)
After reading my friends' blogs, plus having rejected a CO gathering dinner invitation at BH's house cos of the UOC Bash at Zouk tonight, I find that our VJ cliques are breaking up.
Class clique: Nan's in HK uni, Xinan's going to Warwick soon, CY's in NUS, Jas' in SMU, LeQin's in Cambridge and I'm in NTU. All different schools :(
VJCO: Guys are stuck in NS and many have stopped going for outings. Girls are now busy mugging in uni.
There's just no opportunity for us to meet. I love my new uni life, but I would never dream of throwing away my old VJ life. I really miss VJC
Hello and welcome...