Pre-D&D
Saturday, 1 September 2012
Had D&D dance and catwalk trainings for the past week, ending around 12midnight every night. Sleeping really late around 1-2am+ and waking up at 7am+ in the morning. Plus 2 projects this week and more to come in the weeks ahead. Uni life is stressful >.< The claim that uni life will be less stressful than JC is a big, fat LIE.
The order for D&D will be:
Dance
Beach wear
Casual wear
Talent time
Theme wear
I had to lug my guzheng to NTU just for the talent time performance. So grateful that my father drove me to NTU last Sunday. I had to take my guzheng casing down from above the cupboard. Transportation was the biggest problem. We had to slide the guzheng in through the boot, all the way to the front, since it could not enter through the backdoors. It was also too long to be placed on the backseat. And now, it's taking up a lot of my room space. The casing also hit the fan and now there's a cut on it :X
The order for D&D will be:
Dance
Beach wear
Casual wear
Talent time
Theme wear
I had to lug my guzheng to NTU just for the talent time performance. So grateful that my father drove me to NTU last Sunday. I had to take my guzheng casing down from above the cupboard. Transportation was the biggest problem. We had to slide the guzheng in through the boot, all the way to the front, since it could not enter through the backdoors. It was also too long to be placed on the backseat. And now, it's taking up a lot of my room space. The casing also hit the fan and now there's a cut on it :X
I'm kinda worried for talent time.
This morning, my mom and I went down to COURTS at Tampines to get this cute little fridge for only $99! It was on offer in the newspapers. So happy now~ But I can only bring the fridge to hall after I remove my guzheng from the room next Saturday.
Hello and welcome...