Yesterday's lunch + today
Thursday, 12 July 2012
Had a great time with Nan, Xinan, Chingyee and Jas yesterday. Lunch at Soup Spoon at Tanjong Pagar, near Xinan's workplace, was interesting. It was my first time eating there and I would definitely want to go back there again. Later we went to somerset, but Xinan had to leave for work cos her 2 hour lunch break was over. We only window shopped there and ended up eating at a HK desert shop.
Clockwise from left: Nan's herbal desert with white fungus, Jas' double boiled milk, Chingyee's tang yuan in walnut paste and mine was supposed to be sesame and walnut paste, but I ended up getting tang yuan in sesame paste.
We were still saying that maybe I 赚到, cos tang yuan may be more expensive, but after we checked the menu, we realized that both deserts cost the same.
Love all the girls :)
I'm glad to have had such wonderful classmates in VJ!
Today, I woke up with a bad sore throat. Spamming mac (sore throat sweet/medicine) like crazy, but the sore throat has refused to leave me D: Then my mom also fell sick with fever and headache. Plus, I had driving lesson this afternoon. Finally started learning parallel parking, but I only got to try it twice, then my teacher stopped me and made me drive around and u-turn again. I really sucked at it.
Hello and welcome...