Hair dye
Friday, 13 July 2012
This is my 3rd time dying my hair this year. I highlighted my hair at the end of sec 4 and dyed it black back, so in total this is my 5th time dying my hair.
My hair grew out and I could see the black colour below, so I thought that maybe I should dye my hair before uni starts. Since I was bored, I dyed it today.
This time round I tried this brand. I see this brand almost everywhere.
I like bubble hair dye, it's easier to use and you tend to have lots of extra bubbles, compared to the more thick, liquidy ones, where sometimes you run out of dye before colouring your whole head, then you start to panic and end up frantically combing through your hair to sieve out extra hair dye. I think this one may be less damaging to your hair. I'm not sure.
Anyways, my phone camera is lousy, so I this is the best comparison I can get. The colour looks almost the same in the 2 pictures, but in actual fact, it's really orange now :X Every time I self-dye my hair, the colour will never be the one shown on the box and will always turn into something totally unexpected.
Okay that's all! Now I'm off to prepare the English materials for the Ban Chang mission trip!
Hello and welcome...


