Life goes on
Wednesday, 30 May 2012
Part 1:
This was quite some time back. My mom, my youngest brother and I went to support my younger brother at his RJ band concert at the Esplanade.
I bought for my brother the biggest sunflower I could find. I love sunflowers.
I did this cos I remembered the time when I was in JC1, when none of my friends came to support me at the VJCO concert (but it's partially cos I didn't even tell my secondary school friends about it). My family did attend, but of course they wouldn't be bringing flowers. So there I was with no flower from anyone. Quite sad >.< So I resolved that I would bring something for my brother.
Anyways, we ate at Fruits Paradise. The cakes are nice but really expensive D:
Also, at the concert, I met 2 of my TKGS ex-classmates, who were there to support their juniors :)
Part 2:
I'm officially in NTU accountancy.
Of course, I erased my name and IC number from the screenshot :P
Hello and welcome...

