Out shopping
Wednesday, 4 April 2012
My cousin and I met at Bugis to shop today and... I was late :( I had to answer a phone call just when I was about to step out of the house >.<
Moving on, it was really fun and was quite easy to walk around cos it's a weekday and so it's much less crowded. I brought along with me my hard-earned salary money and I spent:
$6 lunch
$29 dress
$25 dress
$18 shoes
total = $78 :O,
while my cousin only bought 1 dress.
Also, this morning, my 18th floor neighbour passed my mom some library books he borrowed for me. It's all about baking. Haha.
Moving on, it was really fun and was quite easy to walk around cos it's a weekday and so it's much less crowded. I brought along with me my hard-earned salary money and I spent:
$6 lunch
$29 dress
$25 dress
$18 shoes
total = $78 :O,
while my cousin only bought 1 dress.
Also, this morning, my 18th floor neighbour passed my mom some library books he borrowed for me. It's all about baking. Haha.
And this is my favourite picture!
So niceeee and preeeetty right?
I want to pull it out of the picture and eat it!
On a side note, my brother from RJC is having online recorded Econs lecture and I recognised Mr Loh's voice and his powerpoint style in one of them! Brings back VJ memories...
Hello and welcome...