Water
Tuesday, 13 March 2012
This is just a picture of the tarts bought from Vivocity. It's expensive! Ranging from $6.80 to $8.80 each slice and even 10% more if you sit and eat at the shop. So my 2 church friends and I (3 of us) bought and took away 2 tarts to share. We had to sit on the floor to eat.
Most recently, the toilet was leaking water. I realised this quite long ago, but only remembered to alert my mom yesterday when I was bathing. Water just keeps dripping down on you when you bathe. Quite freaky.
So, my mom took down and false ceiling and down came all the water! Like some mini waterfall. The false ceiling was soaking wet and sticky. I know this cos she passed it to me to put it on the floor.
I'm very sure many don't know what's above your heads in the ceiling when you bathe, so here's some pictures. Personally, I never knew the water tank was this close. It probably heats up every time you switch on the heater.
It's not just a huge waste of water, but the irritating is that it keeps leaking and with it comes the "plip plop" dripping sound. It made this sound throughout the night and since the bedroom is just next to the toilet, we could hear the water dripping. Even now, it's still leaking but less than yesterday.
Hello and welcome...