SMU interview + Peach tarts
Wednesday, 28 March 2012
I had my SMU interview scheduled at 10.15am yesterday. I reached the Dean's office around 9.30am and waited outside till 10.30am for my turn. There were 2 interviewers, a man and a woman, and they were really nice. First they asked "Why accountancy?" and commented that I was very fixed in my choices cos I put accountancy as my only choice in SMU. Then later they asked about CO related stuff and whether I went for the open house, which I didn't >.< Overall, I have to say that it wasn't scary even though it's my 1st interview.
This morning, I decided to make fruit tarts!
The creme patissiere (french pastry cream)
The ingredients are easily available and making the cream was quite simple. It tastes a little like condensed milk even thought I didn't put any condensed milk in it.
Next, the making of the tart pastry! And the assembling of the tart.
My brother just ate 2 tarts and commented that it was really nice. Haha. I'm so happy :)
Hello and welcome...