Back from Japan! 9th~20th Dec
Wednesday, 21 December 2011
I just reached Singapore around 1.30am this morning.
Note: this is going to be a long post!
Lunch at Mt Fuji. They have very exquisite food presentations.
If I remember correctly, this is the 3rd day. Wonderful sashimi lunch!
On the 5th day, when we joined the Singapore tour Follow Me Japan in Nagoya. Took the shinkansen from Tokyo. We took a tour from this same company 4 years ago to Hokkaido. This tour has wonderful food, the only problem is that they overfeed you. So, be prepared to gain a few kilos.
It's not exactly the colour I wanted, but at least there's a colour change >.<
Ending off with a nice photo!
Note: this is going to be a long post!
Starting off with 1st day's breakfast! (at Changi airport) Mine's the cinnamon one, the other 2 are my brother's.
That day, my bro had food poisoning. Probably from Starbucks from the airport. He had diarrhoea and vomitted several times into the hotel basin (the basin got clogged. eeeeeewww). My father had to take a taxi to send him to a hospital in Tokyo.
2nd day to Mt Fuji and Hakone, which my bro had to miss.
Japan's railway is really highly linked and kinda confusing. It's operated by more than 1 company too.
Lunch at Mt Fuji. They have very exquisite food presentations.
If I remember correctly, this is the 3rd day. Wonderful sashimi lunch!
On the 5th day, when we joined the Singapore tour Follow Me Japan in Nagoya. Took the shinkansen from Tokyo. We took a tour from this same company 4 years ago to Hokkaido. This tour has wonderful food, the only problem is that they overfeed you. So, be prepared to gain a few kilos.
These are only the picts from my iPhone. The nicer, non-foodie picts are in my father's Nikon camera.
Our loot from Japan.
Please note: most of these snacks DO NOT belong to me. I ran out of money a long time ago and my income is negative. Also, most are gifts to my mom's friends, my father's colleagues and family members, so please do not expect many souvenirs from me.
On the 2nd last day, I bought this hair dye. It's not really much cheaper than in Singapore. It costs 698yen. Exchange rate is approximately 60yen = S$1. So it's $11+
Being the impatient person I am, I dyed my hair this morning.
Before:
(please ignore the pajamas)
After:
It's not exactly the colour I wanted, but at least there's a colour change >.<
Ending off with a nice photo!
My youngest brother and I.
Hello and welcome...




