EPIC farewell
Saturday, 8 October 2011
J2s EPIC farewell assembly yesterday was... epic?
It started off really well, but the end was really boring, so I left towards the end, during the students band performance, skipping the teachers band performance and I went to the CO room.
More about the start, the dance by the teachers was really unexpected. Like who would ever expect your teachers and even the principal, Mr Chan, to start dancing on stage? I think Mr Chan jumping on stage was really cute. Haha. In many ways, I think that Mr Chan is a great principal.
Photo of the goody bag for memory's sake. The orange vitamin C bottle is from a neighbour that I meet every morning while walking out to the bus stop.
I think there's some candy craze among schools/ teachers. My brother also received a similar bottle of sweets a few days before I got mine yesterday. His bottle is approximately 3 times larger.
Hello and welcome...

