Tuesday, 6 September 2011
Just a while ago during dinner, my mom and I were talking about random stuff and she somehow came to the topic of 2 years ago. The story goes: sometime 2 years ago after the 'O' levels, someone called my house, not looking for me but for my mom to apologize, even though someone did no not do anything wrong to anyone. Someone even requested to meet up with my mom.
My mom really SHOULD have told me this a long time ago, but I guess even if she did then, it wouldn't really have changed anything.
Someone will probably not see this since my blog is supposed to be long closed and gone. Feelings and emotions are not meant to be openly expressed on the web, but locked away deep down. Yup. So that's that.
I will walk on, facing forward, moving on. Decisions were made and what's over and done with is over.
My mom really SHOULD have told me this a long time ago, but I guess even if she did then, it wouldn't really have changed anything.
Someone will probably not see this since my blog is supposed to be long closed and gone. Feelings and emotions are not meant to be openly expressed on the web, but locked away deep down. Yup. So that's that.
I will walk on, facing forward, moving on. Decisions were made and what's over and done with is over.
Hello and welcome...