Sunday, 10 October 2010
VJCO outing @ Sentosa yesterday! Woooo~
We were supposed to meet at Habourfront MRT station at 9.30am, but apparently, I was the only punctual one. Lol.
There was some blow up race thing at Palawan beach. The fastest to complete it would win an iPad. Zhenyi and I went to do it together and our timings were... the worst? Especially me. I took 29s? I was slower than Zhenyi. haha. BingHong got into the finals, but didn't manage to win. His timing was 10.7s while the winner's was 9+s. So fast. He got 2 movie tickets though. All of us who went through the race had abrasions due friction. I didn't get any on my arms though but my right knee's quite bad. It's still bleeding now. haha. *ouch. But it was worth the fun :D My toenail also broke inwards >< but it didn't bleed. I had to use nail harderner on it when I reached home.
Then the guys + Geraldine went swimming. Later, we also played captains ball till about 6+pm. After that, we went to bathe. Thank you Zhenyi for lending me your towel and thanks again Cassy for your shampoo! Most, if not all, of us were sunburnt. Some were really badly burnt. Cassy looked like a 红烧豆腐 & they were also talking about red lobsters, but I didn't really catch what they were saying. haha
We left Sentosa for Vivo where we sat on floor of the top level to have our dinner. I bought dinner from food republic (nearest mah) while most went elsewhere to get their food. Cassy & Huaichyn bought some expensive, high class-looking aglio oilo from Bakerzin. And their utensils were cool :) I left immediately after dinner cos I had to hurry home and stuff.
I showered again at home. haha. Overall, it was tiring but at the same time also fun C:
Hello and welcome...
