Friday, 8 October 2010
This morning's J2s farewell assembly was both nice and boring at the same time. I think the performances by dance and wushu were nice, but the skits were quite weird. I didn't get most of the lame jokes that they were saying. The J2s will be missed!
CO practice started at 11am. During our long break, some of us went to set up the CO booth for VJC open house 2010! & I helped hang the banner!
This is the banner that faces the outside of the concourse
This one faces the inside C:
Oh. and I helped blow a yellow balloon too! But somehow, our balloons got stolen/lost after our performance.
The CO performance in the PT was *eh unusual? We only had about 20 people as our audience. haha. But because of the small number of people watching, we were quite relaxed while performing.
The free popcorn and milo was great! I had 2 packets of popcorn and about 9 cups of milo? haha. So greedy.
Mass dance started at 6.30pm. I can't dance >< But even so, everyone had lot of fun. I left after mass dance. So sweaty. Went home to bathe immediately :)
Hello and welcome...