Saturday, 11 September 2010
I actually ate McDonald's Happy Meal for dinner just for the stuff toy >< First time being so hard up for McDonald's toys. But the rabbit's really cute!
Went to a bakery shop to buy MOONCAKES after that
They're all mine! (partially also cos no one else in my family likes snowskin mooncakes)
Snowskin mooncakes are nice & sweet & cold! XD
Studying today has been exceptionally unproductive. Ended up blogging and facebooking most of the time (maybe more like ALL THE TIME). Quite glad that holidays are ending soon. It's not that I've finished studying or anything, just that I miss my friends! (*awww~) and also cos I still ended up waking up early even though there's no school, which is really frustrating. Can't fall back asleep after I'm awake D:
Monday is just 2 days away~
I'm encountering a lot of problems trying to post. Is there something wrong with blogger? Or is it just my com? :(
Went to a bakery shop to buy MOONCAKES after that
They're all mine! (partially also cos no one else in my family likes snowskin mooncakes)Snowskin mooncakes are nice & sweet & cold! XD
Studying today has been exceptionally unproductive. Ended up blogging and facebooking most of the time (maybe more like ALL THE TIME). Quite glad that holidays are ending soon. It's not that I've finished studying or anything, just that I miss my friends! (*awww~) and also cos I still ended up waking up early even though there's no school, which is really frustrating. Can't fall back asleep after I'm awake D:
Monday is just 2 days away~
I'm encountering a lot of problems trying to post. Is there something wrong with blogger? Or is it just my com? :(
Hello and welcome...